yeah.i love art.i want to be myself.telling the truth here.

salam.


slalu tgk org buat macam2 artwork,ataupun tgk masterpiece org yang hebat2.
saper cakap tak jeles.
dari kecik,dulu,i realise something in me,that was very different from my other siblings.i kind of cerewet here and there,and would end up messing myself dgn baju2 yang buruk and kasut yang dah teruk kondisinya.
you know when mama told me what to wear and 'this is better for you' when i dont even like it,it kind of pissed me off.
but i appreciate it.really.she wanted the best for her daughter,as a MUSLIMAH.
but that's just not myself.
kalau nak pilih kasut,memang takkan jumpa.sbb malu nak tunjuk yang mana satu pilihan hati.pastu baju and kasut,semua aku pilih yang paling aku tak suka.
lepas tu k.dayah pun cakap la,pakai baju cam badut sbb mmg tak penah match.hahahaha.
pelacuran dalam pemakaian.i always do that.just dont care.
buat muka tembok selalu.
mmg dulu tak tahu knp aku camni,tapi skg da tahu knp.
ila hot-tempered girl,boleyh dikatakan the black sheep of the family.
selalu berontak.
tapi tu bukan point nya kat sini.
i love art very much.
frankly,since i was kid.but i did nothing to develop it.
just stand at the very sideline of that kind of thing.
observing.and trying to understand why people want be good at art.
selalu tgk k,dayah melukis,abah melukis. 
kak dayah n kak nana menang dalam pertandingan yang diorg masuk.
i never bothered to follow them.still observing and doing nothing even i knew,deep inside,i wanted to do it as good as them.
right now,it's not about regretting my past,because i know,there's no use of feeling such way.
no use of blaming my immature self before.y havent i started earlier than the me now,nearly 20?.
the way i understand art,architecture and my life they all seemed interconnected,and depending on each other.
i know,y i want such remarkable talent that much.
it's not about impressing people,not about money,just for the sake of myself,self-satisfaction.
and how art can express yourself,sometimes it was all painted on the canvas and the design you made that people would recognize it when they had a simple glance on it.

art.not only about colours which told the whole stories of your personality,.
music.music is art.
i love music.simple instrumental rhythm could change my mood.
but i dont have the opportunity to play any. 

fashion is art.
photography is art.
philosophy is art.

you just cant define what arts are.they are life.people dont usually realize them.

that's y ART is LIFE

i want to do art.that's y i'm here,as an architecture student.
Allah has given me the chance to find myself,my passion in architecture.


yes.Allah planned it for me to be here.Alhamdulillah.

*em.but please,get rid of your past.enough is enough.
let it flow naturally,and accept what Allah has fated for you.
with REDHA.if it were meant to be,the day would come.INSYAALLAH.
Just pray the best.

Labels:

2 comments:

.panda.boncet. said...

hyep.try to do collages with your old photos. u'll be suprise how it turns out later. and trust me. it is fun and helps u remember best times of ur life.
cheers.
:D

ehem said...

okayh.i'll give a try!!
tx (:

Post a Comment