"i like this guy"

the truth ain't always easier to handle in real life.

to be done something inevitable and brought it to the real people, words are said but actions can ever be taken. there's a lot more to think of, and the world never really revolve around you, alone. the result may involve people's emotional stability, which is quite heavy to handle.

 love speak its own language, and making it hard for me to even grasp its vitality and importance that would keep me on track, yet offers quite a good result at the end of my own crazy decision.

i have to keep it, until the day that it might kill me for keeping it away from him. since i tried to help myself from 'me', maybe with being in my own  rehab perimeter, hopefully this effort pays off. from islamic perspective, this is not considered as proper way of approaching  someone you like. 

as long as i can keep my distance and be good, i will. 
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment