the indecisive battle.

paying too much attention on so many things and i needed some space to focus on certain things .

the people i love, or specifically my friends, turned out to be my world's most feared relationship if they showed their very true colors where you can see it in a frantic, chaotic events.

 i feel deeply sorry if i can't control myself from being irrelevant at times, and blurred by demands made by the people, you and the world.

the indecisive trait, grows in me,instantly . having to face the turmoil the world puts me in, the choices that comes unexpectedly and the road i should've chosen by now, making my heart sicken.

day by day, you, the world and some  weird figures, they come from nowhere and slaughtered my whole little world inside, shaken my stand, do they really have to be this serious and forgot what we have been through all along?

why being so rough! i can't even breath, the pressure , the figures, i wish i was alone, and to only God i pray, hoping the harden heart may slows it beats, helping me walk through the valley, decides which road to cross, and which mountain to climb and put my stand on the very summit.

 i wish i could. Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment