Beneath the Rotten Heart.


It was time to take a little break while my other friends, still fighting with ACAD and design. My eyes sore, nearly blinded by those lines, photoshop's coloring and arghh the deadline the day after tomorrow. My whole body feel cold, shiver, and my head numbed!  Countless times did i told myself to be strong and to not  give up architecture.

It was a moment ago did i opened the facebook, checking notifications and having a small conversation with my chinese  friend.  Scrolling down the pages, one of my favorite fan page 'Telekung People' showed something that inevitably  touched my heart.  Seeing the pictures of abandoned oldster, at the house care, whoah....suddenly i forgot all my work and started to write this little entry about myself and my dream.

Little that people know, even those my family members, except my closest friends, know about my interest on social activity. Since i was a kid, i can't stand but cried when i saw people at the streets, children on TV starved, suffered from malnutrition, didn't even have money to buy  food, clothes, it's the human daily basis they lacked of, not some accessories to simply be put in your house! That's why sometimes, i'll close the TV so i won't see the capitalist dancing over the dying bodies of children, women and men all over the world.
See, how blissful our life can be? Still resisting on thanking Allah, yeah. That's Insan- always forgetting ni'mah given to them.

My father would sometimes scolded me if i shut off or changing the channel of his favorite tv3 berita or Buletin Utama. What a *** of those mainstream TV, they play political biased, never true to the public where folks blindly believes all the story even if its FITNAH! - (EMOING)
---------------
I still remember, in secondary school, i was not a good student, i don't socialize with people, kept running everything , all by myself. At that time, that's was the only option left, isolating friends, to cater my own personal problems. The problem INSIDE, not outside.  I don't mind. Apart of my crisis, which definitely can only be solved after 6 years, being raped by my dark side, i was also thinking about doing some charity job, or joining  voluntary club, just to get to know people and getting to know the meaning of life  I've longed for. But surely it remains intentions, since i didn't speak to my parents much at that time. Huh. There's a few places I've searched on the internet or unexpectedly stumble upon some pages, webs, and ads on radio. Can't do much either. Life remains the same.

Now? There's always a rooms left in my heart to be part of the members. Some of my kakak naqibah also introduce me to their activities related not only to da'wah but also into helping people(which is part of Islam's teaching too)  and it's very interesting to me as i keep my eyes on certain private organization, to maybe get connected to them one day. I've joined few, but i don't think it is enough yet. I want to do it till my last breath, because only i know, what my soul ought for. My mind would maybe forget when i eagerly wanted to do this, but i'm sure, as i know the world, i feel the urge to be caliph, to be good to people and having a good connection to the earth.

 The world do not always gives you hell, as it is balanced since the day of its creation. Hopefully God will lead me through my way to Him. I'll feel ashamed if i kneel down to Him, in front of whole ummah since Adam,  presenting nothing, no da'wah, no good deeds, no continuation of mujahadah, and wasting the given time. At that moment, i'm no less than the ashes, resentment will lead me nowhere but to the hellfire. 

Na'uzubillah.

Pray with me, upon our life and death shall be blessed by Allah and His Almighty kingdom.

* I miss Ramadhan and Mekkah. May Allah give me the opportunity to be there again. 
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment