the past that left

isn't it weird how well i am today,regardless of what had happened in a few years back?
my friends recalled few things i'd already forgotten, losing myself to some tribulations, ignoring myself (selfless),
go all around saying-

 i'll be somebody else. i'll change. i'll do the stupidest thing ever, hurting myself like crazy. there is no dalila,but my new transformation self.
believe me, i did. ALL of it.
2nd semester was the hell. i hate myself, yet the hatred was going nowhere but myself. it was a self punishment. fooling around with money trying to forget.
Heartless.

oh right.

although to pass the test is not easy, but its a long journey,to learn. believe that somewhere in time, God will bestows you with the most beautiful life you have never expected.

lot like today. Alhamdulillah.


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment