Am i being pessimist?

My previous post is a serious matter eh? Ho yeah. Does it obviously shows a sign of me, being pessimist about marriage and the whole family institution?

susah mau cakap.

i observe people too much that i am so into it ; sarcasm, intolerant , the torture of being ignored. i have enough. T_T

okayh. this is not the time to EMO over other's life, but i hardly accept what i've seen.

simple entry here. if i were to meet the psychologist about this matter, it can simply be concluded that it is a trauma. trauma? what's the story behind it...?

.secret.

i'm tired of fighting,and giving up. i try to fight again but easily lose.how'd you expect me to be perfect if you dont even try,not even a bit,trying to understand me. I fight alone and lose thousands of times, that you can't even tell how hard it is to be me.

i was born with temper,too impulsive.BORN to it.and GROW with it.live the way i want. it takes a lot of courage to controls it. and when i lose it all. i suffer a lot, and you know NOTHING.

salam 10 ramadhan dear readers. i love you.
harap dapat ketemu lailatul qadar. ~


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment