Just a little something.

Abah and mama have quite a different taste and way of thinking. Hurm, well, they sometimes make me afraid of getting married you know. I'm a big girl now with a high sensitivity of what is going on aroud me. It's sad when you saw some conflict before you. 

Mama, tak mau kawen. That's what i've always told her. And she'd say, you cant say that.

While my parent trying to potray their own character in their lives, they just forget me, that i'm their daughter ,BIG and IMMATURE, still learning and imitating their way of life. Owh God. I love mama and abah. Please, grant my du'a. 

T_T

 i hate being in the middle. And i dont get the idea of marriage. Labels:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiada perkahwinan yang tak ada cabaran selalu senyum sentiasa nanti dikata gila , tak sefahaman tak sama pendapat masam muka itu asam garam kehidupan itu yang mematangkan pemikiran segalanya untuk keluarga tercinta, berdoalah agar dipertemukan yang terbaik disamping berusaha memperbaiki diri kerana manusia itu sesempurna kejadian yang penuh dengan ketidaksempurnaan angkara nafsu

ehem said...

((:
still......dont get it......=_=''

Post a Comment